Livingstone Range School Division's
Livingstone Range School Division encompasses a vast geographical area across southwestern Alberta, an area embraced by brilliant blue skies, fresh air, wide open spaces, and the western spirit. Located along the foothills and into the Canadian Rockies, Livingstone Range Schools offer international students the opportunity to explore the history of Alberta while enjoying western hospitality. Each community in the region offers a safe and caring learning environment in conjunction with unique personality and attractions.
Quality education, safe, caring homestay families and schools located in communities which are situated in one of the most beautiful parts of the province. A perfect place to study, learn and grow.
Livingstone Range School Division provides an amazing place for students from around the world to study and learn. In addition to the exciting and beautiful location which offers great opportunities for outdoor activities and experiences, our students are engaged and inspired by outstanding teachers. Programs are developed to meet each students unique need and experience. Homestay placements are carefully chosen and inspected to meet each students unique needs. Families within our program offer safe and caring homes that encourage the international student to be part of the family.
A safe and caring location for all students to learn, grow and excel.
WHY STUDY IN ALBERTA?
- International students study the same internationally recognized curriculum as Alberta students and can expect instruction in mathematics, science, language arts and social studies as well as in many elective course.
- Alberta prides itself in offering a high teaching quality standard.
- Alberta’s High School diploma is recognized around the world.
- Alberta is home to many people who are culturally diverse and welcoming of visitors.
WHY STUDY IN LIVINGSTONE RANGE?
- Home to 6 distinct communities, each offering a unique opportunity to study, live and explore.
- Excellent academic results!
- Welcoming and safe communities, homestays and schools!
- Achieve your personal goals through individualized learning experiences.
The video below shows our schools and pictures of the area which we proudly call home.
Still have questions? The Government of Alberta's "Study in Alberta" website is very informative, and has information in the following languages:
- Chinese - Simplified (汉语)
- Chinese - Traditional
- German (Deutsch)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Portuguese (Português)
You can also click on any of the logos below to get more information about studying in our country.