Welcome to the Livingstone Range School Division Parent Site. This site provides resources to support parents and School Councils.
Do you want to register your child for school in our division? Click below for the registration package.
This package is composed of:
- School Registration Form
- FOIP (Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Notice)
- Network Responsible Use Agreement
Payment of School Fees
The Livingstone Range School Division No. 68 is pleased to now offer families the opportunity to pay student fees electronically for the 2015-2016 school year. The new “School Cash Online” program will provide a convenient fee payment option that will save time, reduce paper, maintain a focus on instruction in the classroom, and limit cash and cheques in our schools. This improved efficiency also aligns with the District’s strengthened accounting practices. Participating parents will be notified by email of student fees available online once they register on the School Cash Online website. They can make secure online payments anytime and receive a receipt. To set up an account for your students, and to learn more about using the system, click on this link: https://lrsd.schoolcashonline.com/
- Powerschool Parent Portal
- Bully Free Alberta
- Jurisdiction Satisfaction Survey Tool
- Alberta Education Programs and Services
- Alberta Teachers' Association
- 2Learn for Parents
- Alberta Education Back to School Handbook
- Alberta Assessment Consortium