Want more information? Click on the link below to view the Virtual School Student Handbook.
Students participating in the Virtual School will need access to a computer and high speed internet. The following will assist students in meeting the basic requirements to participate in a virtual session.
- Operating System – Minimum Windows Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X
REQUIRED ACCESS TO
- High Speed Internet
- DVD Drive
- Microphone required for Collaborate online classroom sessions
- Google Apps for Education Account
- Application Software –Office XP (minimum), Office 2010/2013/2016 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint). Student versions available at Microsoft.com at a reduced cost to students.
- Chrome or Firefox Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader/Flash player/Shockwave player (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/)