Considering the provincial declaration of a State of Public Health Emergency as well as the safety and well being of staff, patrons and residents, effective Monday, March 23, 2020 the G.R. Davis Administration Building will be closed to the public. This includes Livingstone Range School Division Office, Town of Fort Macleod Administrative Office, and the FCSS Office.
This is a proactive and preventative measure to assist with mitigating the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
LRSD Division Office staff will continue to be in the office and available to assist by phone and email. Scheduled appointments will still be given access. Call 403-625-3356 or email email@example.com if you need to visit Division Office in person.
During this transition time, we will be observing recommended protocols such as:
- regular cleaning, especially in high traffic areas,
- wiping down and disinfecting surfaces,
- providing access to hand sanitizer,
- distancing ourselves from others,
- encouraging staff to stay home and away from others if sick.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we all work together to help stop the spread.