During regular school, FSLCs support student wellbeing and mental health with in-person counsellors. Just because classes have ended doesn’t mean students don’t still need that support.
Our team continues to offer counselling; connecting and communicating with home, medical, and mental health agencies; referrals to appropriate community agencies and resources as required; and crisis intervention and threat assessment.
We’re now doing these things remotely.
To contact one of our counsellors, call your school and ask to be directed to a FSLC. You can also reach out directly by email. Our counsellors are available Monday-Thursday 8:30-3:30 and Friday 8:30-1:30.
- A.B. Daley Community School 403-646-3161 | Tracey Wallace - email@example.com
- Canyon School 403-627-3118 | Lindsey Michalsky - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crowsnest Consolidated High School 403-563-5651 | Bonita Bourlon - email@example.com
- F.P. Walshe School 403-553-4411 | Marli Duncan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Granum School 403-687-3734 | Karen Sparks - email@example.com
- Horace Allen School 403-563-3998 | Karen Manzer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isabelle Sellon School 403-562-8816 | Karen Manzer - email@example.com
- J.T. Foster High School 403-646-2264 | Angie Conway - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Livingstone School 403-628-3897 | Janet Elder - email@example.com
- Matthew Halton High School 403-627-4414 | Holly Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stavely School 403-549-3757 | Quinn Sampson - email@example.com
- W.A. Day Elementary School 403-553-3362 | Karen Sparks - firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Meadow Elementary School 403-625-4464 | Quinn Sampson - email@example.com
- Willow Creek Composite High School 403-625-3387 | Brenda Schladt - firstname.lastname@example.org
For after-hours help call the Alberta Mental Health Help Line at 1-877-303-2642 or in case of emergency, call 911.
COVID-19 can be scary and worrisome for anyone. See our “Talking to Kids About COVID-19” information on how you can help your child feel more safe and empowered.