Our team approach is all about building relationships and supporting each other’s successes. Join us in our mission to provide high-quality teaching and programming that is responsive to diverse student needs and interests in an inclusive environment.
To apply for a position with Livingstone Range School Division, create a free online portfolio and apply online.
Applicants must be eligible for Alberta Teacher Certification and include the following information in their electronic portfolio on applytoeducation.com to be considered:
- A cover letter indicating the position you are applying for and including the Competition Number, addressed to Darryl Seguin, Superintendent
- A resume including three work-related references that we may contact
- Letters of reference
- A copy of your educational transcripts(s)
- Alberta Teaching Certificate Number
- Most recent teaching evaluations
To access career opportunities, application packages, and collective agreements, click on red + next to CAREERS on the menu above.