Our team approach is all about building relationships and supporting each other’s successes. Join us in our mission to inspire excellence through meaningful relationships, innovation, and collaboration as we focus on "Every student, every day."
To apply for a position with Livingstone Range School Division, create a free online portfolio and apply online.
Applicants must be eligible for Alberta Teacher Certification and include the following information in their electronic portfolio on applytoeducation.com to be considered:
- A cover letter indicating the position you are applying for and including the Competition Number, addressed to Darryl Seguin, Superintendent
- A resume including three work-related references that we may contact
- Letters of reference
- A copy of your educational transcripts(s)
- Alberta Teaching Certificate Number
- Most recent teaching evaluations
To access career opportunities, application packages, and collective agreements, click on red + next to CAREERS on the menu above.