Alberta Health Services provides free webinars for families that help address many of the physical, mental, and emotional challenges children experience. Find one that fits your needs and schedule. Click on the webinar title for more information and to register.
- Return to Work and School: Optimizing your Mental Health | September 1, 6:30pm
- Panic and Anxiety in Youth: Strategies for families to conquer back-to-school stress | September 2, 6:30pm
- Helping newcomer youth navigate the process of school integration | September 7, 6:30pm
- When should doctors consider antibiotics for the Common Cold? | September 9, 11am-12:15pm
- Promoting Self-Determination in Everyday Life: Practical Strategies | September 9, 6:30pm
- 3 ways to rethink education in response to COVID-19 | September 11, 10:30am
- Gut Feelings | September 13, 6:30pm
- Adapting after adversity | September 14, 6:30pm
- Self-Compassion and Mindfulness for Parents: An Introduction to Theory and Practice | September 15, 6:30pm
- Understanding and talking about teens and risk-taking | September 20, 11am-12:30pm
- Girls and COVID Nine-Teen | September 20, 6:30pm
- Understanding Childhood Stress & Anxiety | September 21, 1-2:30pm
- Back to School Teen Mental Wellness | September 21, 6:30pm
- Nutrition and ADHD | September 23, 6:30pm
- Adolescent Brain Development and Navigating Parent-Teen Relationships | September 29, 1-3pm
Note: some AHS registration links may only work on a desktop computer. If you're having trouble on mobile, try a different device.
Visit our Wellness Resources page for more helpful tools and information.