There are lots of ways to get ready to go back to school. This year, practicing for good safety, hygiene, and independence are extra important.
Here are 6 ways to prepare for going back to school:
- Practice washing hands and using hand sanitizer
- Practice proper mask use - putting it on, taking it off, and keeping it on.
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette and physical distancing.
- Practice opening prepared foods - snacks, containers, lunch boxes.
- Practice opening, closing, and storing personal items - pencil cases, backpacks.
- Practice doing up clothing - zippers, buttons, shoelaces.
Download a PDF poster to help your child practice, practice, practice these important skills.